Who uses a Knop-C Calcium Reactor???

maxfischer

Instigator
If anyone Uses a Knop-C Calcium Reactor, i would love to see a photo of it all hooked up with CO2 and a PH Controler. The directions that come with them are not too clear! Thanks in advance

Max,

Did you buy one - I want to but have not seen one in action... maybe when you get yours going, at another frag draft I could see it !!!

cobraz said:
Max,

Did you buy one - I want to but have not seen one in action... maybe when you get yours going, at another frag draft I could see it !!!

i did get one off ebay for $100 and have the regulator and PH controler on the way. Next Worcester Frag Draft will most likley be in the fall sometime. You are more than welcom to stop by when i have it hooked up.

Jeff when i get all the parts, i would love if you could give me a hand.

maxfischer said:
i did get one off ebay for $100 and have the regulator and PH controler on the way. Next Worcester Frag Draft will most likley be in the fall sometime. You are more than welcom to stop by when i have it hooked up.

Jeff when i get all the parts, i would love if you could give me a hand.

you got it, just shoot me a pm when your ready, I got all week off

Where do you put the PH probe on the Knop-C, i take it that you have to build something? I have no idea Nitrofish HELP!!!!! i will have the tank by this weekend so its all a go!

sorry I didn't read this earlyer, i do use a ph controler, I have it in my sump. they make bracketts but if you put a tiny hole in one of the baffels you can zip tie it in place.

pm me if you want me to swing by

Back