would anyone want to do a liveaquaria order

J

jokersplayground

I will be doing a fish order from them very soon and I'm getting free shipping on my order and wanted to see if anyone would want to jump on in when it's time.

I will be doing a fish order from them very soon and I'm getting free shipping on my order and wanted to see if anyone would want to jump on in when it's time.

Hey Joshua, when you thinking for delivery date? Are you ever up my way or maybe willing to meet halfway (I could maybe compensate few extra bucks for the hassle)? Btw, I sold you the 40 breeder in case you don't remember. :)

Also interested in the date. I want to order a pair of clowns that are currently on sale

You might want to give Scott a call at OSA he is a new sponsor can get whatever you want. I know he gives you a discount if you take the fish while they are still in shipping bags.

I'm hoping to do the order in the next week or two.. I posted this now cause usually most of these posts pop up then they are ordering with a few days. I wanted to give you guys a good amount of a heads up so everyone could have a chance to jump in. The location for pick up would be at my house in worcester mass time for pick up would be after 10:30 am. I would need everyone's cell number so I can text you once our orders has arrived. I would also need everyone to send there total of money plus tax to my paypal so that I can do the order for them. I do have a state tax calculator, as liveaquaria charges tax for orders. I will give an update as soon as I will be doing the order. If any of you guys are still interested please message me with what you would like and your cell number. Thank you in advance.

I can do a Liveaquaria pooled order since I got a 15% off coupon from mail.

Yes I am going to do one.

As there are several people already join in.

Here is the fine prints:

1. You must PM me with your order, so that I can track it and won't miss anyone.

2. Liveaquaria has MA sales tax applied so keep that in mind.

3. For their warranty on fish and coral, you need to bring/mail me the dead body in order to receive a refund. I will mail the dead body back to them to get credit.

4. You must bring a cooler when you pickup the fish/coral.

5. Your order can be a mix of fish and/or coral.

6. I will place the order on Tuesday for Thursday delivery.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshua,

i know Petco bought LiveAquaria, they are one in the same. If you want something on Liveaquaria you can talk to the live fish clerk at the store and she will order you anything you want. i talk to a guy at Petso and he told me he can order me anything i want, and i am NOT obligated to buy the item when it arrive. most times the item in store is cheaper than liveaquaria.

i saw a large a pair of Zebra angelfish for $140, $69 for each fish. online price will easily double this price on any given day. a blue star leopard wrasse on liveaquaria is $44, the petco store sells for $40 and you get to see the fish before you buy.

one thing though, you should get the fish when it arrive, before they put in the tank, except for the wrassees or delicate species as you need to see them eat first, but that comes with the high risk of having ick.

Pooled order placed, see you all on Thursday.

Last edited:
The package will delivered at 10 AM so after that will be fine, please txt me a time to drop by. Earlier the better as I wont take the fish out of their bags.

Fish are here, please txt me to schedule a pickup
978-505-8232

Back