WOW, just watched the Veron MACNA DVD

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
I'm really sorry I missed Veron's talk at MACNA, but I had to do the coral seminar for....Anthony.....then it was Dustin.....anyhow I was bummed to have missed the talk, and then I was never even able to meet/find the guy during the conference. I plan to email him after seeing his presentation.

Anyhow...his DVD talk was GREAT. I'd heard people say before the conference that he was a boring speaker....not my opinion at all. His presentation was extremely informative and the question and answer period was also great. The whole time I was thinking...darn...if I was there I would have asked.....and then someone asked my question.

For anyone interested in corals, coral identification, coral evolution, etc. you need to see this DVD.

Rather depressing in the end however. You can pretty much kiss all the reefs in the world good bye in the next 100 years.

Greg Hiller said:
Rather depressing in the end however. You can pretty much kiss all the reefs in the world good bye in the next 100 years.

As well as maybe clean water, air, natural resources...etc etc
I just wonder where our ancestors will go once we destroy this planet in the next 100-500 years at the rate we are going

Greg, if I'm still kicking, I hope there will at least be one coral reef in the world in a hundred years. :)

Back