WOW The Aquarium Gallery WOW

sciknen

$20.00 PEOPLE, COME ON.
i had the best experience today..I like to shop around and I went there..Man was it cheap for everything. I got some snails for next to nothing like less than 50 cents each. its nice not to pay 30 bucks for 10 snails..their hermits are crazy cheap too.. did anyone just see their clams they had/have..cheap and they are all like AAA+....and the chromis i got look amazing took right to the water. Its not just Myk anymore the new guys did Amazing helped me out..I just cant get over how CHEAP everything was. But they are not aloud to do the BRS discount.. but Myk still took care of me..
Long Live AG

maybe i will have to take another trip up, i have not been in awhile. I have gone to TAG 4 or 5 times, every time with extra money for a few items. I have NEVER left with anything that i have gone for. The prices are always way to high for on drygoods, and the livestock i would have to take a loan out for. Then again this was in the past, maybe i should take a ride up and see how/if they have changed. just my 2 cents

My experience there was the opposite sciknen. The tanks were cloudy and saw a dead fish. Prices were also insanely high. Maybe things have changed, I think they are under new ownership now.

Back