All Set WTB 90-125 RR tank

jprince

Here we go again....
Hi all. I've been out of reefing for a few years now and the bug has bitten once again. I've been lurking around the marketplace threads and looking to buy a RR 90-125 preferably black with a stand and some extras within reasonable distance of Epping NH. Let me know what's out there. Thanks!

Not the closest to you but a great deal from a member leaving the hobby.

We are setting up a 150 right now and once completed will be looking to get rid of our 90 RR if you are willing to wait

We are setting up a 150 right now and once completed will be looking to get rid of our 90 RR if you are willing to wait
Hi Shane. Sorry I was out of town for the weekend. Any pics of the tank? What's the condition? What are you selling with it? Thanks!

Not the closest to you but a great deal from a member leaving the hobby.
I did see that one. It's a pretty good distance from me so seeing if something else is a bit closer. Thank you though!

Hi Shane. Sorry I was out of town for the weekend. Any pics of the tank? What's the condition? What are you selling with it? Thanks!
I will get some pics and let you know on what will go with it..Probably just tank, stand, canopy, and sump mainly

I will get some pics and let you know on what will go with it..Probably just tank, stand, canopy, and sump mainly
Any pics? Can you message me what your asking price for the equipment is please?

Back