WTB WTB Torch

Not sure if they still have them but I remember @Mixed Reefer and @steevareno had some larger torches for sale. Also @dz6t i believe is still clearing room for his project some being torches I believe.

By large, what do you mean. I have dragon souls for $50 per head
PXL_20230831_023308247.PORTRAIT.jpg

I'm sorry, I should explain better. I am looking for multiple heat torch. Nothing high end yet as my tank is still relatively new.

Not sure if they still have them but I remember @Mixed Reefer and @steevareno had some larger torches for sale. Also @dz6t i believe is still clearing room for his project some being torches I believe.
Steevareno sold his multi head but here is the thread for mixed reefers https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/large-size-torch-coral.182735/

I have torches from @BiGGiePauls33 and they are extremely happy and healthy would highly recommend his as well!

I have al
l have all sizes from single and up. Great color and nice skeleton/Skin. Aquacultured. Best color:) hit me up. Mother colony in picture

Last edited:
Back