YOU KNOW IT'S HOT WHEN.....

highfive52

FISH and CHIPS
1. Chiller hasn't shut off at all...even with a/c crankin. (102 degrees hooksett). Keep going and list.......

96 in Southbridge and my chiller is holding up good so far:)

Attachments

• E3EB67F3-119F-43E0-9DDC-FC12B362AC04.png
    E3EB67F3-119F-43E0-9DDC-FC12B362AC04.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 132
My tanks are spoiled and have an A/C running for them lol.
I just can’t run dehumidifier & a/c at the same time as it blew a circuit yesterday. Running my chiller on one and not the other is not an option. Smh
Tank was off all day and temp was at 76 & 75. Whew that was a close call.

Do your lights turn off at a set temp? I have 175 total water volume in my main system, and another 30 in a tank that's in my kitchen. A/C is set to a steady 74 degrees and tank temps are only .6 degrees higher than normal.
Screenshot_20210812-172054.png

My tanks are spoiled and have an A/C running for them lol.
I just can’t run dehumidifier & a/c at the same time as it blew a circuit yesterday. Running my chiller on one and not the other is not an option. Smh
Tank was off all day and temp was at 76 & 75. Whew that was a close call.
Chiller and ac runnin on my 180g. It just got so dang hot today ac felt warm. Once sun down ac feels little better. Shutting lights down early and no fuge light tonight

So my tank sits right in front of an ac duct. With the ac running in my house the tank heater actually went on several times today

my wife likes the house cold.

I have a chiller but disconnected it because it never went on

So my tank sits right in front of an ac duct. With the ac running in my house the tank heater actually went on several times today

my wife likes the house cold.

I have a chiller but disconnected it because it never went on
Sound like the other chiller is still connected.........lol

Back