yourreef.com

grundig5

Missing Colorado...
I ordered some stuff from these guys out in CA on Tuesday night. They contacted me on Wednesday and said my shipment would go out the next day, and...930AM this morning fedex showed up with my box. Shipping was free! (priority overnight if you spend $175). Everything I ordered is alive and well, and they have some good deals to get some zoanthid diversity in your tank. I got the 9 pack of various zoas, and they sent 11, 3 of them with more than 20 polyps. I know this is a little early to rave about the livestock, but I couldnt be happier and will update after a few weeks when this stuff settles in a bit more.

www.yourreef.com

Josh

I ordered some stuff from these guys out in CA on Tuesday night. They contacted me on Wednesday and said my shipment would go out the next day, and...930AM this morning fedex showed up with my box. Shipping was free! (priority overnight if you spend $175). Everything I ordered is alive and well, and they have some good deals to get some zoanthid diversity in your tank. I got the 9 pack of various zoas, and they sent 11, 3 of them with more than 20 polyps. I know this is a little early to rave about the livestock, but I couldnt be happier and will update after a few weeks when this stuff settles in a bit more.

www.yourreef.com

Josh

How have your Zoe's done so far? I looked at the web page and there are many colorful variations.

Back