Reef Deal 210 gallon fish tank aquarium, salt water (Rockland, Ma)

omarkattan

Arabian Reefer
******NOT MINE*****
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/pet/2317171268.html

I have an amazing saltwater fish tank setup that i can no longer keep. Unfortunately i've been out of work and can't afford to continue maintaining this tank. It's a 210 gallon glass tank(72"x24"x30") with black wood stand. The tank is in perfect shape, NO leaks, NO scratches, it's perfect. There are two overflows in this tank and they are plumbed to dual fluval fx5 filter which work amazingly well. I also have a turbo twist UV sterilizer in line with one of the fluvals. There are also 3 koralia powerheads and 1 aquaclear powerhead in the tank for water flow. I do have a protein skimmer to go along with it but it is not currently setup(it's brand new). The lighting on the tank is an aquatic life 72 inch T5HO light. It is a great light with built in timers for all 3 different light modes(dawn/dusk, daylight, moonlight). I will also be selling this with all the live rock and the live sand that is currently in the tank. There is around 250lbs of live rock and 175lbs of live sand. The list of fish is pretty extensive and will follow below. I've spent well over $6,000 setting this up and stocking it with fish. I'm looking to get $2,500 for everything. I'm even including the food and extra supplies that i have.

The fish:

1- 7" blue hippo tang
1- 6" blue throat trigger
1- 6" huma huma trigger
1- 6" lunar wrasse
1- 4" spiny box fish
2- 5" chocolate chip starfish
1- 2-3" yellow damsel
1- 2-3" clownfish
1- 2-3" blue devil damsel
2- 2-3" purple damsels
2- 2-3" black and white striped damsels
2- 2-3" blue velvet damsel
30+ turbo snails

For any serious question please contact me via email. I will be available to help breakdown and load everything in your vehicle. I will not deliver or ship.

its not my tnk i saw the and on CL so open the link and use the contact email :) just saw the add thout someone might be interested

Back