210 stand build

jayinh

barnstead NH
her is a pic of my 210 7' build, got stand and canopy built. stand will be for housing drygoods and monitoring equip. , the other stuff will be plimbed into the basement fish room. any ideas on what i should use for reflectors? i was thinking 4 250 watt DE lights. know of anty for sale? enjoy

210tankstandbuild020.jpg

the wood is maple, the stand has been poly'ed , the hood needs some. here is a pic of the door switch that will turn on a 4' strip light for grabiing those drygoods!

210tankstandbuild021.jpg

very nice did you design the canopy yourself or model it after another one

i ask because im about to do the same

i just kinda made it up as i went along, the whole top, crown and face hinge up as one piece. i am currently fabricating some gas strut/shocks to assist in the weight of the top for opening.:)

pretty easy to do, only bad thing is now i have no light in my beer fridge cause i stole the door switch!! hasnt hindered my drinking tho. lol :D

thanks everyone, we are very happy and once its all set the kiddos get to pick there own piece of livestock.

Very nice work. Does the canopy interlock together when it's closed so it won't bow out/in over time?

Back