Annual BRS Auction - Sat. Oct 20th, 2007, Waltham

me too ! My son is 11 is sooo looking forward to coming with me. I'd be more than happy to pay 5.00 for him of course ! Man, if I'd realized that a family membership was just 5.00 more, I'd been happy to get it. I'm upgrading next year !!

Bonnie

Last edited:
Greg, a couple other questions....

What about kids? My 7 year old is a 'member'. I upgraded to the family plan so she could have a card. Does she pay admission? Does my 3 year old? If it's to defray pizza, fine. Can you clarify this please?

Yes, the admission is to defray the cost of the lunch. I think kids under 5 or 7 get in free but we'll have to check with Greg on that.

My daughter emailed me this morning, and told me that she wants her OWN paddle :cool:

She said she's going to bid against me! :eek:

Of course, maybe I'll change the combination to her piggy bank..... :D

My wife wants to chage the combination to mine.......

You can preview the lighting in the links here: http://www.anemonereef.com/
The other categories are having the finishing touches put on them and will be comming up before noon. The links to equipment , supliments etc won't be functional until then.

More items and pics will be added as the donations arrive

My daughter emailed me this morning, and told me that she wants her OWN paddle :cool:

She said she's going to bid against me! :eek:

Of course, maybe I'll change the combination to her piggy bank..... :D

My wife wants to chage the combination to mine.......

We are trying to keep one paddle per family unit. If more than one paddle is issued to a family unit each paddle will have to be paid as it's own. Granted with cash this isn't a problem. But with the a check of PayPal it will be difficult to figure out the accounting

The admission fee gets you your numbered 'Paddle' for bidding, pizza at lunch time (show your paddle), and a chance to win a bunch of door prizes (the exact prizes will be announced later).

We are trying to keep one paddle per family unit. If more than one paddle is issued to a family unit each paddle will have to be paid as it's own. Granted with cash this isn't a problem. But with the a check of PayPal it will be difficult to figure out the accounting

This seems inconsistent. How do you get your pizza if you don't have a paddle?

I will bid alot of money for the suit if I get to choose who gets to wear it and walks around in public with it later that day :D

I'll get more into the details later, with photos, etc.....but man.....we are going to be giving out a lot of door prizes. A bunch of stuff just arrived.....stay tuned. You cannot afford not to come!!

CPR brought some of these to Macna in Boston and they sold out the first morning. I have it in the black background. Only wear it to BRS meetings!

Is the attendance at the auction larger than the normal meetings ? Trying to get an idea of the competition < grin >. Put another way...what was last years (or couple of years ) attendance figures ?

Bonnie

This is probably the highest attendance event for the BRS of the year.....so bring your ca$h/checkbook/credit card$

.....the possible exception may be the Greg Hiller Indians fan club :rolleyes:

Back