Bulk reef bought Neptune!?

First thing they should do is fire that condescending a**-hat Terrence. Too many times I've seem him pressuring his guests/hosts to bad-mouth other brands.

Is it BRS, or is it private equity? I doubt BRS is personally behind this. They are probably suffering just like all the companies that were bought out. The new board probably used the BRS name to save face best with the consumers. Everyone wants to be a millionaire when billionaires wave megabucks in your face. Then they cut corners, the products stink, and the cycle starts again. Humanity.

Is it BRS, or is it private equity? I doubt BRS is personally behind this. They are probably suffering just like all the companies that were bought out. The new board probably used the BRS name to save face best with the consumers. Everyone wants to be a millionaire when billionaires wave megabucks in your face. Then they cut corners, the products stink, and the cycle starts again. Humanity.
My understanding is that in February, they were "invested in."

Took less than two minutes to find out I was right. Read the article. Bertram Capital. They are fueling and controlling this new mega monopoly. Ryan and Randy just became Big A$$ Bi?(&e$ too!
I bet they got paid well, but whatever it is it can’t hold a candle to what the partners in that Bertram outfit have already, and never probably will. Too bad.

I doubt it, but maybe. I think the entire reefing hobby is a pimple on the butt of that beast. Not even worthy of an IPO. I rather would expect us to all get sick of BRS products/service and stop buying from them first. Then Bertram will liquidate or declare bankruptcy to leave the poor buggers who just got bought out a steaming pile of doo.

I doubt it, but maybe. I think the entire reefing hobby is a pimple on the butt of that beast. Not even worthy of an IPO. I rather would expect us to all get sick of BRS products/service and stop buying from them first. Then Bertram will liquidate or declare bankruptcy to leave the poor buggers who just got bought out a steaming pile of doo.
You don’t get investment from a company like that without an exit strategy. They are not warren buffet who’s in it for the long term so he buys companies like this to just absorb the profit. They are trying to do what chewed did

I wonder if they will go for WWC next. They are constantly pushing wwc on their YouTube channel.
They kinda did already, they sell wwc corals on Brs site. Don’t you wonder where all the corals they get for there test tanks come from or where they end up lol

Yes, and you can preorder their Sky LED aquarium light for the super low price of $870.:oops:
Give me a break.

My biggest concern and question is, will BRS stop selling competition of Neptune? Pumps/powerheads that compete with the wav or Cor pumps? And all the other brand stuff I dont feel like typing out.

Back