Bulk reef bought Neptune!?

I couldn't understand why Randy, after all the investigation hoopla and work done on the lighting for his own tank ( the platinum standard) suddenly without reason dumped the whole thing and replaced his lighting with the Neptune Sky. Now I know.

I couldn't understand why Randy, after all the investigation hoopla and work done on the lighting for his own tank ( the platinum standard) suddenly without reason dumped the whole thing and replaced his lighting with the Neptune Sky. Now I know.

Im sure he just swapped it for the video and then swapped it back to the way it was….there is no reason to permanently change what isnt working already or broken

Now I understand why they are pushing DOS for AWC so hard.
DOS in every way is an inferior product when compared with Versa. And they cost the same…

Im sure he just swapped it for the video and then swapped it back to the way it was….there is no reason to permanently change what isnt working already or broken
All I know is their objectivity is gone as far as I'm concerned. Any further " BRS Investigates" has to be taken with more than just a grain of salt with them owning the products they sell.

All I know is their objectivity is gone as far as I'm concerned. Any further " BRS Investigates" has to be taken with more than just a grain of salt with them owning the products they sell.
It always was gone in my book anyway. Some information on their videos is useful, but, they never found fault with things they sold and explained away the differences in some products’ performance as fit for one use or another and not for everything... no kidding! You mean certain products have advantages over others in certain applications due to their design? LOL.

Back