Crib's 210g Build

Crib

Non-member
First I would like to say Hello to a lot of folks that I have been fortunate to have met over the last couple of years.

I have taken about a year off from the hobby and now I am ready for a come back.

I still have questions and could use your advise if you can offer your expertise.

So I'll start with my first picture of my new project:

Attachments

• AGA 210g.jpg
    AGA 210g.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,293
Welcome back Barry. Can't wait to see the build.
Thank you Peter.

I see your family is growing.

I remember that I was at your house when your wife was pregnant with the first one.....

Congratulations.....;)

Welcome back, looks like you have a nice tank to jump back in with :)
Thanks Greg,

I also will be attending the Seaport Event and look forward to seeing you all there.

Last edited:
Thank you Peter.

I see your family is growing.

I remember that I was at your house when your wife was pregnant with the first one.....

Congratulations.....;)

Thanks Barry. See you at BRASS.

Hey there, Barry...Thought you were a goner...Good to see you getting back in...(are you sure your ok?) JK..;)

Hey there, Barry...Thought you were a goner...Good to see you getting back in...(are you sure your ok?) JK..;)
I am never sure that I am ok, I just think that I am....:)
I will be calling to see what you have available soon enough...
welcom back
Thanks,
I hope everyone is going to make the BRASS Event......

Welcome back, SWEET tank! What will yo be lighting it with?

I ended up with three Lumenarc III reflectors , 250K XM -SE and 2 6" VHO Actinics.

I hope you are not going to use a 10 gallon tank for a sump on a 210 gallon tank with two overflows?

marco rock

So I purchased (5) 50 lb. boxes, more rock than I actually need.
I will have plenty left over available by the piece soon.

Decided to lay the rock out and choose what I liked..:D

Attachments

• IMG_5824.jpg
    IMG_5824.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,152
  • IMG_5840.jpg
    IMG_5840.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,156
  • IMG_5844.jpg
    IMG_5844.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,140
Veyr nice.. What you should do is get a piece of wood or just tape an area out the same size as the tank.. so you can plan out all the rock work ahead of time.. and then you can drill it together or whatever you know.

Veyr nice.. What you should do is get a piece of wood or just tape an area out the same size as the tank.. so you can plan out all the rock work ahead of time.. and then you can drill it together or whatever you know.

Steve that is exactly what I did, follow along with me and you will see.

So like many have done I decided to use Plexiglas as the base and acrylic rods was used to secure the rock to the bases.

I placed the bases in the tank and took several pictures so I had an idea of how the bases would lay out.

Attachments

• IMG_5823.jpg
    IMG_5823.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_5821.jpg
    IMG_5821.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_5822.jpg
    IMG_5822.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,063
Back