Hello All

SCHUYLERDR

Non-member
:)

I have had my tank up and running for about 6 months. I have some worms coming out of the live rock. It has about a million little arms. Its long and white. I think it might be a bristle worm. How can i find out more about them. Are they bad for my tank? I also have a ton of Copepods & Amphipods. Will they hurt my tank in large numbers? Thanks in advance for the help.

David

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

All the critters you mentioned are good for your tank. Some folks don't care for bristle worms but they are good scavengers IMO. Can you get a pic of the worm?

i keep trying to upload pics to this site but i am have trouble they keep tell me im over the limit what can i do?

i keep trying to upload pics to this site but i am have trouble they keep tell me im over the limit what can i do?

Photobucket def works or you can right click the pic, open with paint then under the image tab select stretch/skew and skew it down a little. HTH.

As mentioned photo bucket works well and the critters you mention are all welcome additions to a healthy reef tank. Welcome to reefing.:)

Welcome! Agreed that the critters are a good sign and with photobucket...

Back