Hello boston reefers

MPevine11

my own mini ocean
hello guys.

my name is mike im from Franklin NH
just have a piranha right not looking to get a SW reef tank tho! Looking at the BioCube HQI. im going make a post about that im looking for as of the tank and stuff in the reef fourm

glad to be a part of this fourm :)

seems theres usually alot of people on and people get answers quickly from what ive seen. thats a great thing

thanks all;
mike pevine

Welcome there are a ton of people that read this post and there's always someone that can answer your questions somewhere out there

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

Welcome, Mike...lots of info to be had here...BTW...you still have time to run!!!:p

haha i cant run i miss my old biocube, and now im getting the hqi biocube so i'll have many questions :D its been 2 years since i had my last and alot of college inbetween so may of forgetten some things

thank you for all the welcomes :)

haha i cant run i miss my old biocube, and now im getting the hqi biocube so i'll have many questions :D its been 2 years since i had my last and alot of college inbetween so may of forgetten some things

thank you for all the welcomes :)

don't say I didn't warn you about the vortex you r about to get sucked in!!;)

Welcome! Biocubes are great tanks but the closed lid HGI will get warm in the summer you can be sure of that. The electric bill goes up as the excess heat is given off from the HGIs. That excess heat is inefficiency. Every system has its plus and minus aspects, my non HGI Biocube 14 is no exception. Best of luck with your selection.

Back