Hey Everybody

DreamReefer

Non-member
Hello everyone,
My name is charly, I'm 21 and currently attending Fitchburg State University. I have been into fish for a very very long time and have had large tanks the entire time. My first tank was a 135 gallon tank when i was 15 years old and my hope for it was a reef tank. Unfortunately i soon found saltwater was wayyyyy to much money for a high school student. So i made that an african cichlid tank. For a while that was holding me over but i eventually sold that out and started the 250 gallon tank that i have now. Its a freshwater planted community tank built into the wall of my bedroom/mancave that i have built in my parents basement. I love watching the schools of fish and inverts going around all of the plants and driftwood and caves but my dream from the beginning has always been a reef tank. Since I will be moving out soon I see an opportunity to sell this and start a smaler tank and go for the reef. Im really hoping to score a 75 gallon bowfront tank as it will be big enough to enjoy but not so large that i will not be able to take it to an apartment or wherever i go in the future. I am very excited to get started on this project and even more excited to have found this community that consists of members so close to me (in ma). I have always found forums to be the best way to access information and in some cases a good way to make friends and find help. I have posted my tank for sale/trade on here as well. Hopefully i can get mine sold out so someone who will care for it like I have ans start that 75 gallon reef tank i have always dreamed of.

Thanks guys, i can't wait to see a 75bowfront in place of my 250 but i am having a hard time selling and even straight trading my 250 for a 75gal bowfront. I wish i could just make one appear and make my monster tank disappear

welcome to the club forum....make sure when u ask questions u ask them alot & to many people..this way you can weed thru the bs....

;)

Back