Local DSA tanks

Call brendon at Unique, he's got one sitting in the shop ready to go.

Attachments

• DSA 105.jpg
    DSA 105.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 375
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooohhhh.... Looks nice. Probably going to be buying in early February. Looking for something in the 120ish range and thought the DSA just looked sharp.

There are 2 types of stands for that tank. One that shows the bottom trim and one that hides it. Its called a "Show" stand...

I choose the one that covers it:
IMAG0038.jpg

They are sweet tanks for sure...!

We sold the 105 last week, but can get them in for anyone that wants one. They take a couple weeks to get here, but they are well worth the wait. The build quality of these tanks and stands are unparalleled by any other standard tank manufactures out there. You really would need to buy a custom tank for WAY more money to get close to the same build quality as the DSA tanks.

I just finished plumbing and leak testing a new DSA 90 Pro for our house in CA. We chose a nice cherry DSA stand with a recessed platform that hides the bottom of the tank.

I have a NEO90 cherry with the cherry base - I had a custom made hood that hides 2 radions
glass is wicked thick - but - few bubbles in the silicone
base has two doors in the front and both sides open for access
would I do it again yup but the 180 gallon

I have a NEO90 cherry with the cherry base - I had a custom made hood that hides 2 radions
glass is wicked thick - but - few bubbles in the silicone
base has two doors in the front and both sides open for access
would I do it again yup but the 180 gallon

Back