my fish tank in brazil 1500 LT stalation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice man! Built the tank on the spot huh? Who put the whole set up together for you?

Higor

This is going to be epic.

Notice, the different in post quality between here and RC. The guy RC is much much better in English.

Devils advocate ..... It could be the person who takes care of the tanks thread ..... Let's not jump all over ledreef....

Nobody is disputing that it's a sweet looking tank.The guy did put a lot of time,energy and boat loads of cash by the look of it and then to have someone else try to claim it as their own isn't right.I don't know about anybody else but if I was the owner of that tank and someone did that to me,i'll be mighty pissed.

I've met led only one time, but I highly doubt he copied those pictures and called them his. That's where I stand anyways.

The greatest fear of the aquarist is if he died and his wife sold his aquarium by price he said it would cost

Based on this in the beginning of the thread... I don't think Ledreef was trying to copy. Really bad at grammar, poor choice for a title and could have been clearer with the brief comments, and REALLY BAD AT GRAMMAR, but I don't think he was trying to claim anything was his.

OP, Should have just posted a link (although I don't know if that is allowed or not)

I like everyone else thought he was showing off his tank, until I re-read his posts and realized that OP is just really bad with expressing his thoughts clearly through comments...
IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back