my fish tank in brazil 1500 LT stalation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very common to copy/duplicate other people's tank. I wouldn't mind copying the set up of such tank either. However, taking other people's tank and calling it yours is pathetic and low in morale.
Also, by copying and paste pictures on this thread without the owner's consent is stealing. I don't think anyone with the right mind reading this thread from the beginning not thinking that this tank is his.

You have a great point. He never said it was his, but he never said it wasn't as well.

It was pretty clear that people thought it was his tank. (reference Higorc Question) "Nice man! Built the tank on the spot huh? Who put the whole set up together for you?"
Higor

Whatever the issue is, it is a great setup!

Based on this in the beginning of the thread... I don't think Ledreef was trying to copy. Really bad at grammar, poor choice for a title and could have been clearer with the brief comments, and REALLY BAD AT GRAMMAR, but I don't think he was trying to claim anything was his.

OP, Should have just posted a link (although I don't know if that is allowed or not)

I like everyone else thought he was showing off his tank, until I re-read his posts and realized that OP is just really bad with expressing his thoughts clearly through comments...
IMO

not to put my two cents in, but the title should have said ( someone else's awesome tank in Brazil ) ,,,past that we all no he does have an awesome 72 gallon tank

The title said it all "My fish tank in Brasil".You can't mistake that.Google the guy's name.His picture is on the rc thread and he has this tank on a Brasilian reef forum also.He is also a moderator on that forum.You guys really think that he wasn't trying to pass it off like he was only linking?

Like huuta says, the title does state "my fish tank in brasil" . Whether or not there it was intentional or not is another question. There definitely is at the least a language barrier with Ledreef. I dont think someone would be so brazen and basically dumb to claim another's tank as their own in this day and age...Google is a wonderful tool.

Damn getting bullied! Lol who cares if it's his or just have the real guy on Rc msg him directly. Seems like it's not his though because he's not defending himself. Live life! reefing isn't everything!

I had seen LEDreefs tank (72 gallon) in person and it is very very nice just like his pictures. Innocent until proven guilty everyone. It would be pretty low to steal this guys pictures and say it's his tank. Fernando seemed very nice when I met him. However if this is indeed a tank hijack (lol) that's really bad and it would be like pulling the "wool over everyone's eyes".

Thread closed until we can figure out what to do with this mess.

John K BRS moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back