My Miami / Crazy Fox growout!!

ScottyD

Non-member
Well I been looking into this and sent some emails. I don't have to be the grower so if someone would rather do it that is fine. I talked to Sexy Corals and got a decent price for the 2 chalices. Wondering if anyone is interested? Like most growouts it's based on the trust that the grower won't have any issues and the reward is an eye of two sweet chalices for little $ per eye (depending on amount of people) I say around 6= 5 + me!

I have found a better deal $850 for an eye of each. I would like to find around 3-4 others + me. Around $100 per eye is an amazing price for these corals!!

Please keep comments focused on the grow out being discussed.

well thhat being said. Scotty i could be the grower for this group. Anyone wanting to know about me, i have a growout on this site still going on you can look back one thread here and see the results. better yet i have two colonies of each so unless i lose my whole entire system there would be no worries.

Thank You for the offer josepy1 I will let you know once I find some interested people and we discuss the total game plan!! Anyone interested??

I am not sure what you guys are talking about because I am still relatively new to the hobby. Can you guys post any pics of the coral we are talking about. I may be interested. please dont laugh at the noob. ;p

I am not sure what you guys are talking about because I am still relatively new to the hobby. Can you guys post any pics of the coral we are talking about. I may be interested. please dont laugh at the noob. ;p

scottyd and i are going to be starting another one we will post pics and prices tomorrow.

Im still interested in doing this grow out. I got one PM with interest. Can we get a few more?

I would consider being in. PM me more details and when you guys are going to start and the ETA for delivery.
Cheers
...Skeeter...

Well I decided just to do Crazy Fox!! I will add to this thread showing progress and hopefully gain some confidence for the next group grow out! JessBear and myself have put up the money and will grow it out. I will prob grow 3 or 4 eyes before I frag!

I might be interested later on. Im putting my new tank together right now and thats why I havent joined you grow out yet. Ill keep an eye out for your next growout.

So it begins March 24!!!

Today I picked up the Crazy Fox eye!!!
CFchalice.jpg

These are the details of this grow out in progress!!

Coral : Crazy Fox Chalice
Price Paid : $400 for a 1 eye frag
Participants : 3 - Skeeter7424, JessBear, and Myself
Price Per Participant : 3x$133 with me paying the extra $1
Participant's min reward : 1 eye of Crazy Fox Chalice
Grower : I will grow this coral in my system
Time Frame : We have not set a date but will wait until there are 3 or 4 full eyes with a good amount of flesh around each **See Notes
Notes : We have all decided keeping it in the system longer before and after fragging will be better for the health of the coral. If if is decided to frag at 3 eyes that will happen in the event we decide to wait for a forth eye that eye will be considered mine since it will only continue in my system after 3 for the benefit and health of the coral.
All info has been disclosed to all parties involved.

Look further for updates and photos!!

Back