WTB Neptune Apex controller.

spongebob

BRS Member
looking to buy a Neptune Apex controller. Im looking for older style.

Last edited:
I have an old style black Apex controller, working pull from a friend’s system, old style, with a display. I don’t want to deal with it as it is the old style, $50 take it away.

1705015294028.jpeg

I will pick this up later today my friend
NICE. IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING I ASKED FOR AND YOU GRAB IT FOR A FRIEND??
AND YOU ARE VICE PRESIDENT OF BRS? THATS A GREAT WAY OF DOING THINGS
HOW ABOUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED IF THE GUY WHO MADE THE POST DOESNT WANT I WILL TAKE. ??

@spongebob Please refrain from badgering. I am a paid member since 2012. As VP which is a non paying voluntary position. I am actually no different than you the only difference is I pay to support this club to support you being able to be on here on this forum.

BTW not picking up for friend this is for myself. The post said thank you my friend.

Thank you for your concern and expressing your feelings. We will take note of this post of badgering.

Sincerely
Please take note please @BiGGiePauls33

Unfortunately, things happen, whether right or wrong. I've typed out multiple responses and have deleted them as I normally do. Can't express things via text without people reading it the wrong way.

Yes I have one
  • If you wish to sell an item in response to a WTB post, you must include the price or a link to your FS post. If you do not have an item to sell but making a general store recommendation, a price is not required

I have a classic without a display.
  • If you wish to sell an item in response to a WTB post, you must include the price or a link to your FS post. If you do not have an item to sell but making a general store recommendation, a price is not required

@spongebob Please refrain from badgering. I am a paid member since 2012. As VP which is a non paying voluntary position. I am actually no different than you the only difference is I pay to support this club to support you being able to be on here on this forum.

BTW not picking up for friend this is for myself. The post said thank you my friend.

Thank you for your concern and expressing your feelings. We will take note of this post of badgering.

Sincerely
Please take note please @BiGGiePauls33[/US
[/QUOTE]

I have a classic without a display.
I sent you a pm

Back