Newbie here

Ccomb

BRS Member
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum and for all things considered new to the hobby. I had a small reef tank years ago and more recently a 90g planted freshwater tank. I decided to take the plunge again and installed a 150g tank in my new house before moving in. it has been cycled and yesterday I added a pair of clownfish. This forum is amazing, what a great resource, I feel lucky to be able to learn from our local community of Reefer.
Cheers
Chris

Welcome! Do you have any pics of your tank? I’ve always wanted to do an in wall tank.

Welcome! Do you have any pics of your tank? I’ve always wanted to do an in wall tank.
Yep I do, it worked out really well, the tank is placed in the old chimney that had to be decommissioned.

Attachments

• 332F2A23-DEC8-40A6-9A0F-CB4C6F53FE2E.jpeg
    332F2A23-DEC8-40A6-9A0F-CB4C6F53FE2E.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 68
Hi everyone,
I’m new to the forum and for all things considered new to the hobby. I had a small reef tank years ago and more recently a 90g planted freshwater tank. I decided to take the plunge again and installed a 150g tank in my new house before moving in. it has been cycled and yesterday I added a pair of clownfish. This forum is amazing, what a great resource, I feel lucky to be able to learn from our local community of Reefer.
Cheers
Chris

Welcome to the family of BRS

Yep I do, it worked out really well, the tank is placed in the old chimney that had to be decommissioned.
That’s awesome!!! Well done perfect use of space plus a young reefer in the making nothing better! Can’t wait to see it progress happy reefing!

Back