Nitrates Su/§!

Been there but am tired of buying MB7. That’s not the answer I’m looking for. I’ve stopped adding due to wasting money on it also the plateau I reached while dosing. There’s has to be a better way. Look at all the tanks that are nitrate deficient. Maybe I need more coral;)
Have a look here Doug. I used Luksusowa Potato vodka per Andre Mueller's suggestion, it definitely helped. Since FragsGiving I added a clam and the rest is history.

Should've included the link, lol.

Last edited:
Have you tried carbon dosing? Pretty straightforward and easy to set up if you have a spare dosing head. I like the DIY nopox recipe, start SLOW and test nutrients once a week. The bacteria get skimmed out/consumed by corals and this will help with nitrate and phosphate. IMO most cost effective and low effort way to control nutrients. Your phosphate is already on the lower side so you’d have to watch that, but you can play around with the lighting times on your algae reactors as well
I’ve tried it before but honestly not sure if I did it right. Never saw results. Maybe need to look into again. Might hit you up on recipe thanks

Back