NSW 2.5 Gallon Aqueon

Steviereefs

Non-member
This is my 2.5 gallon Aqueon that I've had running for about 6 months and finally the other day I broke down a picked up some fresh ocean water, sand and used some of my old dry rock and picked it up a notch. The light is a very weak LED and I run it 24 hours LOL, crazy right. It is established to the point of growing the little white snails everywhere and inhabits two Star fish. The only thing I did was a water change, added fresh ocean live sand and I broke apart a bunch of live rock, glued and sculpted it to the formation you see. I attempted to keep it as scale as possible but may modify it and downsize the rock on the left. I used super glue to bond all the rock work and I'm very happy with it. I may even bring it to work and put it on my desk. But I'm hesitant because I don't know if I trust some of my disgruntled co-workers with it second shift.
c9e6cd96cefb0f7b48ffdf869e70949b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6e7d9ed26a6e40a061da93d6ab798079.jpg

Ok I changed the rock work to create some separation and openness !!! Do you like it?

6e7d9ed26a6e40a061da93d6ab798079.jpg

Ok I changed the rock work to create some separation and openness !!! Do you like it?

Very cool! I'm actually setting up the Aqueon Evolve4 in my office soon. What are you thinking for fish? There's not many choices for these tiny tanks, I was thinking maybe a clown goby and baby banghi cardinal.

Thank you !! I going to keep softies only in this tank. But if I where to have fish the flaming prawn goby would definitely be my first choice hands down because they are amazing.

Update w/pic ,this actually isn't 2.5 gallons, more like I gallon, added trumpets, zoas, cleaner shrimp, Ora purple digi, red hermit, shrooms, everything is elongated because of the weak light.
205cbe3895e36fe8841e0c93f6f9a1f3.jpg

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Not sure if tiny trumpet coral or massive cleaner shrimp...? Everything else could go either way. Ha ha.

Back