Picasso Percula Clownfish

Yeah, I would hate to see the clowns get eaten by a haddoni. I would just leave them the way they are. They'll probably will host in the frogspawn or elegance. My clowns are pretty easy. They host in anything that is soft.

Yes, please cover the tank. It only takes one jump to lose one of them and they do have the potential to jump (I have had many of them jump, especially when that small). They are awesome looking picassos by the way.

eggcrate (though it blocks light), mesh (covering of choice, iirc)... there might be others, but those are the two I'm familiar with.

Wicked pretty fish, if my black and white pair and orange ocell pair weren't already approaching 2 inches, I might have looked into getting a pair of them as well :D

I think Jay's does, I distinctly remember seeing one of the sponsors saying they were bringing some to the last meeting, I'm pretty sure that was Jay.

Updated pics the color is coming in nice. They are hard to get a good pic of.

Attachments

• 166_6616.jpg
    166_6616.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 627
  • 166_6628.JPG
    166_6628.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 638
Not sure what you mean by more fill in with the first one.
The guy is white man. The white will not change to black.

Not sure what you mean by more fill in with the first one.
The guy is white man. The white will not change to black.

Thats funny, I meant that the second one has more of a defined pattern than the first.
The other thing is I wish they would host this anenome that I pcked up.

Attachments

• 165_6581.jpg
    165_6581.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 602
Give it time, mine took a couple months to host in a RBTA. One day you will see them in the anemone and you will think it is the coolest thing. Now they never leave it. Patience ,Danielson . lol

misbar2.jpg

Misbar.jpg

SRB-perc.jpg

Picasso-1.jpg

Give it time, mine took a couple months to host in a RBTA. One day you will see them in the anemone and you will think it is the coolest thing. Now they never leave it. Patience ,Danielson . lol

Cool pic's, I cant wait until mine host. They are roaming around a lot more so maybe soon.

Not hosting yet, maybe they never will...anyway these guys are hard to get a pic of they are cruising around the tank.

Attachments

• 174_7421.JPG
    174_7421.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 515
  • 174_7422.JPG
    174_7422.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 661
  • 174_7424.JPG
    174_7424.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 515
Back