Picasso Percula Clownfish

Ok. Your marching orders:

1.) Keep those fishies happy

2.) Make babies

3.) Raise the babies

4.) Sell me some babies.

That is all.

Awesome clowns! They look very happy together. I want to get some soon too. We will see....

Man those are cool! Thanks for the pics!

Thank you appreciate it.

looking goood ROB!

Thanks man.

those are some beutiful fish.

Thank you

Ok. Your marching orders:

1.) Keep those fishies happy

2.) Make babies

3.) Raise the babies

4.) Sell me some babies.

That is all.

Awesome clowns! They look very happy together. I want to get some soon too. We will see....

Thank you, too funny :D

Platinum clowns

Here is an update, I recently went ice fishing (caught 3 nice ones) and when I came home after a weekend away. My favorite Picasso had perished in the overflow. She was pretty darn sweet. I am always amazed how it effects me when a fish dies. Any way I could not leave the one Picasso by its self. So I was on a search and was not very lucky until I stumbled upon two Platinum or Blizzards at Aqua Addicks. So until this time the Picasso had never hosted. Enjoy the pics...the first two are of the lost Picasso and the following are of the three hosting an anenome.

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • IMG_1693.jpg
    IMG_1693.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2511.jpg
    IMG_2511.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 415
  • MVI_2419.jpg
    MVI_2419.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 408
A sad day. I saw the picassos in person. Gorgeous fish.

Those blizzards are quite interesting too. All white except for the fins and tip of the face.

that's very sad... i loved your picasso..i loved the black in your picasso, she was a beauty..not that big of a fan on the snowflake/blizzard/platinum..aren't you afraid that in time the other two will become more dominant and threaten the other one??

A sad day. I saw the picassos in person. Gorgeous fish.

Those blizzards are quite interesting too. All white except for the fins and tip of the face.

Thanks Greg, their coloring on the fins will come in stronger once they are a little older.

that's very sad... i loved your picasso..i loved the black in your picasso, she was a beauty..not that big of a fan on the snowflake/blizzard/platinum..aren't you afraid that in time the other two will become more dominant and threaten the other one??

Thank you for your comments! I am not concerned at this time of them taking over, they are all getting along fine. My initial concern was the Picasso bullying one of the new fish. If I was able to post a video you could see them they are having a great time. I am happy that the Picasso is not alone now just hanging out near the power head. I feel as though she really did not know what life was about until her new tank mates showed up.

You called it. I do not see them harassing the Picasso yet but she is on the outskirts now. I may have to get rid of her....Are there other options? If I get another clown I feel as though I would be asking for trouble. Any thoughts?

Back