Random tank pics

Has anyone seen my rasta's? Must of ran away, had six or so then boom, gone

Zoos and soft coral really don't stay glued very well. The only way to truly make sure they stay glued is to take a little bit of the rock or even sand with the couple polyps

Zoos and soft coral really don't stay glued very well. The only way to truly make sure they stay glued is to take a little bit of the rock or even sand with the couple polyps

+1

I usually sink a glass Pyrex bowl with some rubble in it and let the zoas or softies hang out in there, the walls of the bowl keep them from floating away and they eventually grab on to something that I can glue down.

I'm thinking they melted, been there for months, were spreading pretty good too. Maybe they'll pop up somewhere, not holding my breath though

I'm thinking they melted, been there for months, were spreading pretty good too. Maybe they'll pop up somewhere, not holding my breath though

An unfortunate schmelting incidient...

GPbLRwH.jpg

So it's actually starting to look like I want it to. Need to figure out how to hang a pendant over it now. I'm thinking of just hanging it from the ceiling, any other ideas?
Also I'm thinking I've got enough rock, prob 200 lbs in there now and I want to eventually take a bunch out of my other sump too.
Keep in mind this is 6 feet wide and about mid thigh high, 3-3 1/2 feet deep? Looks little in the pics

Now you need to get some mangroves in there and coral or fish lol

Looks awesome I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Thanks, it's not all plumbed into my existing system yet, I want to make sure it's all stable n stuff
Thinking of putting non reef safe stuff in there, some big Angels, wrasses, who knows, and i want to try mangroves too
Should be cool, work in progress tho

Back