Rnaodms 20g AIO Cube

rnaodmletetrs

Non-member
Started March 26th:

Added 20lbs Marcorock Bahama White sand

Added 2lbs live rock to seed the tank, Ordered Marco rock 15lbs Keylargo

April 1st Rock Arrived

Aquascaped, Noticed the start of the cycle.

I will eventually get a nice camera, But Phone pics will suffice:

0401100012a.jpg

Plans Are softies/LPS

Ordered a Koralia 1 and will add cheato and a hob mini PC lamp in the back. Possibly an internal skimmer

Couple Cleaner Shrimp, Basic CuC

Not sure on fish Im hoping for something out of the ordinary

April 13th

Threw in a Candycane/Frogspawn Ive had for months

Picked up a frag of Gorilla Nipples(?) And a Strawberry Pseudochromis

25134117082304970096100.jpg
imag0028n.jpg

When I bought this one It has two heads slightly bigger then dimes, There are seven now and some are almost half dollar when fully balloned

25134117082501636743100.jpg

Frowspawn

25134117082638303396100.jpg

Zoas

Using my new cell phone's cam, takes pretty decent pics
Picking up a Branching Bubble and some Green Zoas tomorrow

Last edited:
Thanks! Yea I'm a huge fan of the Rimless look really glad I picked this up. I'd really like to go with T5 This time around but Im going to put the light upgrade on the back burner and fill it up with low light coral.

Found Some battery operated clip on led lights at the Dollar tree, Cost me, you guessed it $1 ea :)

Using two for my fuge, Might either make a shelf to bring the cheato closer to the light or buy a couple more and double the wattage

Also my father has wanted moon lights for ever so I bought three, and a blue highlighter, colored the glass and clipped them to the back rim of his 40br reef.

They do an excellent job as a moon light, well see how they do growing cheato

imag0042da.jpg

imag0038d.jpg

imag0039xw.jpg

And pops tank
imag0040z.jpg

we're just going to leave both of ours on 24/7 They're run by three 1.7v batteries and should last quite a while. Going to replace the entire unit instead of buying batteries as im sure it would be cheaper.

Pretty slow to add new stuff but I picked up a Hi-fin red striped goby from pet co it looked a little thin so about 30 seconds after I put it in my tank I threw in some pellets and never before have I seen a fish as hungry as this little guy :/ He was literally leaping half way out of the water grabbing pellets that floated on the top.

It obviously hasn't eaten in god knows how long :( I bet It's happy now though :)

fishye.jpg

Yes its so full its mouth is just hanging open. It definitely over ate but hopefully it keeps it down, it needs it.

Last edited:
nice save from petco! just becareful when u buy from petco. Are u going to pair him up wih som sort of pistol shrimp? :)

Thanks :D I dont know about a pistolthe last time I had one it was pretty destructive..... Never stopped digging.

get a candy cane pistol its way better than a tiger pistol etc...
I have one paired up with a yasha hase and it doesn't dig that much also it doesn't steal frags lol

I rescued my yellow watchman from my father's tank, He picked up an algae blenny and the blenny went after the goby when ever it came out of its cave.

Unfortunately I couldn't keep both the hi fin and watchman ( Id love to but the tanks too small ) and luckily managed to catch the hi fin without moving my rock scape at all ( He actually swam RIGHT into the net within 5 seconds of trying to catch him)

Back