Searching for Fall River clownfish

CC Reefer

Non-member
Many years ago I bought a pair of snowflake clowns off a guy in the Fall River area that was breeding them, he also had a lot of Zoas. One of my clowns made the jump and I found him on the floor. . I want to get another. Does anyone know of the fella in Fall River? I lost his contact info and would love to find a replacement fish.
Thanks

Not sure if it's who you're thinking of , but my bud Rick raised beautiful Clowns and had tons of Zoas , he had a set up in his basement . He lives in Westport , one town from Fall River . Unfortunately he got out of it about a year ago .

Not sure if it's who you're thinking of , but my bud Rick raised beautiful Clowns and had tons of Zoas , he had a set up in his basement . He lives in Westport , one town from Fall River . Unfortunately he got out of it about a year ago .
Thanks. It might have been him. This was a younger guy. Lived with his parents I think. But it was probably 5 years ago so he could have got his own place. Guess I’m going to have to find a new source.

Back