Suction cup handles for tank move

Bostoncoral

BRS Member
Hi guys. I'm trying to coordinate moving at 300 gallon tank. The person who had the handles before no longer has them. So I'm reaching out in hopes That someone else here has them. Still not 100% clear on how I'm going to be moving this tank. Whether I'm going to be hiring a mover or what but I figured I'd ask if anyone has two handles. Thank you.

I moved my 360 gallon acrylic tank with a set of 2 man straps that are capable of carrying 800 lbs. i estimated my tank weight dry at 400 lbs and we moved it with ease only 2 people. The strap has 2 harnesses that are for 2 people and then one long 12 foot 4" wide strap that you loop under the tank from end to end leaving your hands free to hold the sides of the tank. I think I paid $30.00 several years ago for it. I am not sure the weight of your tank but it may work. I am way too far away to lend them to you unfortunately but I figured i would throw it out there since no backs will get injured with this device.

I moved my 360 gallon acrylic tank with a set of 2 man straps that are capable of carrying 800 lbs. i estimated my tank weight dry at 400 lbs and we moved it with ease only 2 people. The strap has 2 harnesses that are for 2 people and then one long 12 foot 4" wide strap that you loop under the tank from end to end leaving your hands free to hold the sides of the tank. I think I paid $30.00 several years ago for it. I am not sure the weight of your tank but it may work. I am way too far away to lend them to you unfortunately but I figured i would throw it out there since no backs will get injured with this device.
Do you have brand name or anything on those straps chief? I'm looking for something like so as well. Thanks...

Thats a good idea. My brother was talking about it but i doubted it would work. The tank is 460lbs but it actually might be plausible

Last time I moved a really big tank I put out the word here and mentioned food and beer and soon had far more people than necessary!!! Was a fun time though.
Thats a good idea man. The only problem i have is I gotta pick up the tank in Northborough and bring it to Saugus to my house... so im not sure if anyone would be down for that. Coordinating this move is harder than i thought.

Back