Sunday June 6th: RT3/495 Tank Tour

nickoz

Non-member

Sunday June 6th is the day.

Here is the agenda so far. I will be getting together a list of addresses and mapquested directions to and from each location. We will meet at a TBD location, most likely near the first or last stop where we will squeeze into as few cars as possible.

Those with there names in Red have expressed interest in being stops but have not gotten back to me about the June 6th date. Those in green have agreed to be stops on this date.

Start at Roger's (ricochetts) in Lowell then head north up Rt 3 to Jason's(jbundas) in Nashua then to Ron's (reefer90g) also in Nashua area then south down Rt3 to Mike Brady (MickyB) in Tweksbury then south to Karen's (KAS) in Westford then south down 495 to David's (JustDavidP), Gustavo's (ImNeo), Karl's (Karl Wagner) all in Marlborough then 495N to Moe (Moe_K) [Moe, this means you have to get your tank up or else we will have nothing to look at] in Hudson, then 495N to Jeff's (stang8s) in Harvard then 495N to RT3 South to Bedford to Paula's (SeaSerpent).

If you are interested in being a stop and you are in Red or you are not on this list please send me an email to [ tanktour 'at' ozmore 'dot' com ]

Thanks
-nick

Last year we did a similar tank tour, we meet at 10AM, saw 11 tanks and ended around 9 then grabbed some brews at the Outback. I would probably want to start earlier this time since there are a some different tanks on this tour that I know we will want some extra drool-time also we are traveling a larger area that we did last year so the extra hour will be good. I would say 9AM. There is a 99 Restaurant right near Paula's I think we will meet there and we can grab some food after the tour is over.

I am looking for a few volunteers for drivers so anyone with a SUV or VAN please post here.

-nick

I don't think I'll have my new tank up by that time but would like to join you for at least a few of the houses. Do I need to sign up anywhere?

Goove,
To sign up you either need to post here or email "tanktour 'at' ozmore 'dot' com" I will send you the iternary once I get all of the stops confirmed.

-nick

Nick,

I'm going to have to bow out. I just got a call from the boss and will be in NV that weekend. Sorry!

I tried talking my wife into letting y'all in even though I'd be out of town. She laughed at me..long and hard. :(

David

I possibly could be a stop, not sure of the weekend yet, but I also know of a decent place for lunch...

Dave,
That sounds great. Send me a email at "tanktour 'at' ozmore 'dot' com" when you know if you are free that weekend.

-nick

David,
Sorry you had to drop out. If things change send me an email. Maybe you can be a stop on the next tour.

-nick

I am psyched - this should be great. If the weather is good, we can fire up the grill on my patio at the end - burgers, beer ... or as Nick said, the 99 is just down the street. If anyone would like to leave their car at my house (since it will be the last stop) - that would be fine. plenty of parking. I can take 3 in my car . ..

Well, I guess my tank will be ready for the T tour.
The reef TV just left my house and now I can do whatever I want in my tank :D :D
Install my MH put some more rock in and bring my corals from Armando's house, if I still have any left, looks like all my corals/frags felt of the roof!!! :(
If I can't bring my corals and frags this weekend, your guys will look at a 120g tank with a bunch of live rock and some fish and that is it!

Paula, I like the idea of the BBQ and beer, I can bring some meet and cook the Brazilian style BBQ at your grill.
what do you think?

Gustavo

Back