Unique Aquaria & Reptile

howman

Non-member
I took the trip to Unique Aquaria to pick up my order from the semi annual Invert group buy.
I have not been to the store in 2 years.
Great changes have happened.
The store has substantially expanded their salt water department. The tanks are stocked with healthy fish and exotic corals. There is something for everybody's price range...an excellent selection. The upkeep and health of the livestock is very impressive----all the coral was in great condition.
Lots of drygoods too---probably best to ask them what you are looking for.

It is still a work in progress---B was telling me he had plans for many more salt water tanks to be constructed up front. He is truly invested in his enterprise. Combine his investment with his substantial experience in the business--this store is a top tier LFS.

Excellent job on the group order.

If you have not visited "Skipton's" since the change (like myself)--you need to go.

Howard M

This is my favorite place to go! Everyone is so friendly and they've all helped me so much picking coral and fish and getting my equipment to work. They won't sell me a sick fish or even one that is iffy. My tank is really healthy and I've gotten all my things from them. I would trust them to feed my fishies when I'm away.

Just wanted to post a good customer service experience I had with Unique. First, the group buy they set up was great, I felt like they offered some really good prices. I purchased a royal blue urchin during the group buy and unfortunately within a day or two it died. I emailed B about it, trying to figure out what went wrong. He immediately offered a replacement without me asking and sent me multiple emails trying to help me determine if anything in my system or process of acclimation was off. After making sure everything was ok, I went in a week later and he happily gave me the replacement. IMO that is a lot of effort on their part for what is a small sale on their side. For me it was kind of a big deal because I had been wanting an urchin, but probably would not have bought a replacement. While $15-20 may not me much for some, after just buying a house and trying to pay off 6 figures in school loans for me every little bit counts right now.

Anyway, THANKS Brendan and Unique Aquaria!

Matt

Back