Will there be a fragsgiving 2023?

We're working on some things, appreciate the feedback here. Elections are coming up in December, would be nice to see more people throw their irons in the fire. It'd also be nice to form some committees with members that are willing to donate time to events and meetings.

Since Thanksgiving isn't much more than a month away, I don't think we will find any frags under our turkeys this year. But maybe a torch under the Christmas tree? Wellsophyllia for Washington's Birthday?

Since Thanksgiving isn't much more than a month away, I don't think we will find any frags under our turkeys this year. But maybe a torch under the Christmas tree? Wellsophyllia for Washington's Birthday?
Possibly, def not a show in November, lots of things behind the scenes unfortunately. It'd be amazing if everything just fell into place honestly, but the club hasn't made any money and has usually lost quite a bit hosting them due to keeping costs down for vendors and members. We're diligently working on providing the next best possibility and have a couple I one in the fire right now. It always comes down to hall rentals and availability unfortunately.

Back