Search results

1. phg1960

Gone 155g AquaVim corner tank

39 inch radius. 30" deep. 75" to the top of canopy. 12 years old. No leaks. I'll be moving and can't take this with me.
  2. phg1960

FS Getting out.

None of either, but do have a large piece of mesh that you can have for $0.
  3. phg1960

FS Getting out.

No stands. The 55g is standard. the 30 is 27x13.5x27tall. Both used for about 3 years, no noticeable scratches and hold water. Both need to be cleaned.
  4. phg1960

FS Getting out.

Rock flowers are pending pickup tonight.
  5. phg1960

FS Getting out.

I have no desirable stands other than the one for the 155g corner tank.
  6. phg1960

FS Getting out.

Now parting out the livestock and a few other things. Flower pot goni: $75 Sold Blue Lepastrea: tennis ball sized. $50 Space Invader pectina: 8x4" $250 Several smaller Space Invader pectina frags with multiple eyes $50 Pending 12+ polyps Sunny D Zoas $40 Sold Kryptonite candy cane 4" $50...
  7. phg1960

FS Metal Halide anyone?

The buyer has gone silent. These are available again
  8. phg1960

FS Red Sea Reefer RSK300

Used for 3yrs. Clean and ready to install. $175
  9. phg1960

FS Metal Halide anyone?

That's correct. They are pending pickup at the moment.
  10. phg1960

FS Getting out.

After 15+ years and many life changes, it has become evident that I need to hang this up. :( I've started posting a few things from another system and find the process overwhelming. In an attempt to rip the band-aid off, I'll try for the quick sale. I am only interested in selling the whole...
  11. phg1960

WTB Yellow tang

I am about to tear down my system. The only fish remaining are a 3" yellow tang and a Hawaiian Cleaner. You can have both for $40. DM me if interested. In Attleboro
  12. phg1960

FS Artica 1/10HP Chiller

3 years old. Works fine. The coral will thank you this summer. 300 OBO
  13. phg1960

FS Metal Halide anyone?

Hamilton Caymen Sun MH light fixtures with adjustable ballasts. Will support 250 - 400W bulbs. These were installed in my system back in 2018 but were WAY to bright for my setup. Were only run for 4 - 6 weeks before they were removed. They are currently setup with 250W Radium bulbs. $200 for the...
  14. phg1960

Where do you buy Koi

Uncle Ned's Fish Factory is a good spot. He's just starting to get koi for this season though. unclenedsfishfactory.com
  15. phg1960

Pacsun Hyperion S

I just setup a new tank and am trying to reuse an older PacSun Hyperion. Everything works fine, but for some reason, it won't run a custom scenario. I loaded a new file to the light and read it back without problems. In the manual, there is a line that states to run custom scenarios "Linear PAR...
  16. phg1960

Silicon question

+1 to above. Why don't people just buy aquarium sealant???
  17. phg1960

FS System breakdown

39 gallon Aqueon tank? Is that a typo? If not what are the dimensions?
  18. phg1960

Bleach Bath Question

I can't see any problem doing that.
  19. phg1960

Don't be me

When I first ran into this issue, I was using bleach to regenerate Purigen. Rinsing after soaking in bleach resulted in lots of foam and left the Purigen smelling off. Unable to find regular bleach, I changed over to liquid chlorine. Do the surfactants rinse out? Maybe. I would rather not risk...
Back