Search results

1. italquam

WTB 5ft to 6ft Tank and Stand

I am looking for 5 ft to 6 ft gallon tank and stand , can be glass or acrylic. I am open to all options, feel free to PM me
  2. italquam

Sold 180 Gallon Saltwater Aquarium with Stand $500 OBO

A build I was planning is not happening, so I am selling my 180 gallon Eurobraced Aquarium, it has external overflow setup for Bean Animal, and has two return lines on of each side . The tank comes with a wood stand that is accessible from rear of stand . I was planning on setting this up but...
  3. italquam

Anyone ever Store a Aquarium in a moving storage pods?

I am trying to figure out a way to move my aquarium , store it until I buy a new house . I cannot think of any solution except put it into the storage container with the other furniture we will be loading into it with the movers. Does anyone have any ideas or input?
  4. italquam

Sold Ecotech Radion Gen 2 Lights

I have five Ecotech Radion Gen 2 Lights for sale. All units are in working condition , see photos of units. All have 2013 production dates. Price is $200 per light.
  5. italquam

Gone Free All Glass Aquarium 55 gallon tank

The tank came with a setup a purchased , it does have a crack on one side , so would need some repairs done. Great tank for a reptile or other pet. See photos
  6. italquam

Gone 72 Coralife Metal halide fixture

I am giving away a free 72 inch metal halide fixture, I got it with a tank I purchased but have no use for it at all. PM for pickup
  7. italquam

Chipped Glass Edge on Aquarium

I have a 210 gallon Aqueon , it has some chips on the edges, not sure if they are a major issue at all. I know some people say they are OK, others say they are huge issue. I would appreciate any and all opinions , whether good or bad. Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
  8. italquam

Tropic Isle moved location.....?

Any idea why Tropic Isle moved to a smaller store The original store was awesome. Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Back