Search results

1. bvs12

Sold Tank breakdown items

Pm'ed
  2. bvs12

Will my floor hold it? Structural engineer recommendations

The age of your home plays a huge roll on what you will have to do to make this safe. If you have an older house the slab in the basement might be thin and just adding 4x4 from the joist down might not be enough. Because they could punch a hole in the thin slab. I am a carpenter and have seen...
  3. bvs12

FS APEX Equipment

I am in the market for the dos. If you would be buying the other stuff
  4. bvs12

Tank stand

I can build you one if you want.
  5. bvs12

Stand/Furniture Maker -

I can! I have built quite a few stands for other people on this group. Feel free to message me with details. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  6. bvs12

Snowflake eel

My wife gave me the OK to get ride of some of my damsel fish that came with the tank. So they will be up for grabs as soon as I catch them. But in return she wants a couple select fish. A couple wrasses and goby. But the one I don't have any experience with is a snow flake eel. We went to...
  7. bvs12

My new SC Aquarium starfire 120 gallon build

Thanks I really enjoyed making it!! Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  8. bvs12

How to improve color to be the opposite of tan?

Ya and the one behind it is about the same size. And pretty big finger leather. All in a 120 gal tank Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  9. bvs12

How to improve color to be the opposite of tan?

I have a few big leathers in my tank. My sps and lps seem to have nice color but don't think they grow as fast as they should. But could have been the lights I just added t5 to my LEDs and already seems to be helping. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  10. bvs12

Custom Tank Stand

I build stands. I live on the north shore. PM me we can go over details and pricing Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  11. bvs12

harlequin shrimp

I wish I was going. I wanted to do the grow out contest. But I can't make it this time. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  12. bvs12

harlequin shrimp

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  13. bvs12

auto daily water change system

I check the salinity in the tank every time I make a fresh batch of SW. I also have my pump half way between me new SW barrel and the tank. So that helps. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  14. bvs12

auto daily water change system

I also do daily water changes. I use a 2 head doesing pump. It works great because one motor spins both doesing heads so it is always even. I do 2 water changes a day at 1 1/2 gallons each. I have seen great results and am very happy with it. Don't even have to turn off my ato because it is...
  15. bvs12

Back from the dead!!!

I have had mine for 6 months. By far the coolest thing in the tank. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  16. bvs12

Favorite coral

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  17. bvs12

275g Oasis Build

I really enjoyed building the canopy. I am a cabinet builder by trade and love mixing my trade and my hobby. If anyone needs anything built for there tank let me know!! Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  18. bvs12

~~ LTR eBay Auctions -- Ending 3/20/16! Biggest auction yet! ~~

I got it! Sweet. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  19. bvs12

Adding t5 to LEDs

I live in Peabody so about an hour away from you. I might be up for a drive on Sunday. Maybe hit up a lfs or two on the way. I will let you know. Also thanks for the help! Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  20. bvs12

Adding t5 to LEDs

I am going to be adding 2, 3 foot T5 bulbs to my 120 gal tank. I am currently running 2 ocean revive black box LEDs I want to add 2 T5 bulbs but am not sure what color to get. Any help would be great. Thanks! Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Back