Search results

1. M

Free white oak flooring

hi guys i am looking for 80 sq of white oaf flooring . i would like it to be used it looks great... i have 200 sq down now trying to match ..thank you chris
  2. M

Bubble coral

maybe you can show me how to post on this sight
  3. M

Bubble coral

hi i saw we are in the same town . who would think that thats cool and the bubble is cool and the hammers are awesome
  4. M

chemiclean

thank you
  5. M

chemiclean

i understand all that .my question is do you shut off skimmer for a time, do you shut off all pumps .that is not on the box,
  6. M

chemiclean

good day.what is the proper way to use this product.i heard so many difference ways to use it .
  7. M

hello+++ men and women

well to all the fellow reefers to many to name but you know who y r . the info.i received worked out awesome ... thank you and GO PATS SUPER BOWL BOUND #### 6 DEAR I SAY ???
  8. M

hello+++ men and women

wow how did i know you guys knew solutions to this simple problem ...thanks guys
  9. M

hello+++ men and women

it has been a while since i have been on line .i have a question .i just put in a 32 gal biocube the return pump seems to drain that chamber to fast. i mean to fast. it is the right pump and the return line is the right length. i checked it on line . so any suggestions i am sure is is simple...
  10. M

nano

so late but thanks men
  11. M

nano

were is the nano reef threads
  12. M

Tom D's Red Sea Build , more like progression thread!

very very cool great set up. good luck
  13. M

led lights on a biocub

hi does any one have these lights and do you like or dis like . i had one with the power compacts they were great , so any help would be great thanks
  14. M

this is means of getting out

hi guys yesterday i puy in @ 10 spoons of chemclean in it shut down all filtration and lights are off. i just put everything on . going to see what happens . so thanks a mint
  15. M

well well this is what i did. i threw some chem clean in the tank,shut down all filtration. shut down all the lights. i still do not how to post pic. i need a major lesson . i am not done yet thanks
  16. M

well well this is what i did. i threw some chem clean in the tank,shut down all filtration. shut down all the lights. i still do not how to post pic. i need a major lesson . i am not done yet thanks
  17. M

i am so old school it is sad you are to good i can not send pic to you or to BADPAPI , the wife has a phone that can do that. she comes home @ 4: 30 that it the best i can do . so IF you can help then i will ... for years she kept asking to get one, i guess i should do that i guess thanks chris
  18. M

i do not know how to do that ,i am going to try thanks pal
  19. M

i have been dealing with this brown algae for over a year .i am really getting tired of it. i have tried and tried and when i was done trying i did it again . there is a way, do i have to strip all down .if thats the bottom line FOR SALE big time. i need help any body .i done snails,yellow...
  20. M

New algae in my tank

may i add my my opinion .i have been dealing with this same algae for a good solid year. i do water change every 3 weeks,also a bought a yellow tang. plenty of snails, emerald crabs still dealing with it . i do not know how to get rid of it. i assume it is a young tank a year plus. hope you...
Back