Search results

1. Ttran102

All Set Schedule 80

just make sure you dry fit everything first before gluing them.
  2. Ttran102

All Set Schedule 80

yea i bought a bunch of union from bulkreef for metric to inch conversion to plumb my waterbox and i end up have to return all of the union. the coralvue union metric conversion is direct fit you can just remove the waterbox union and use the coralvue union then you can you standard size plumbing.
  3. Ttran102

All Set Schedule 80

dont buy the metric conversion from bulkreefsupply i tried it and their union is different from the waterbox metric. get the conversion from coralvue.
  4. Ttran102

FS 20lb co2 tank full

Damn too bad I don't have space for a 20lb. @ReefAddict this should be good to have on hand for you?
  5. Ttran102

waterbox dx 220

6 months mark got kalkwasser reactor and calcium reactor running. Just need to get my nutrients stable for them color pops.
  6. Ttran102

waterbox dx 220

Just got some more frags. TGC Cherry Bomb TCK Disco Infero BC Rainbow Melon TSA Wooly Mammoth Orange naval fuzzy Speciosa Rru orange passion
  7. Ttran102

Kalkwasser line clog

I thought your not suppose to have the output of the kalkwasser submerge in water? Will something like this work? One line will be kalkwasser and the other is ato but both will come out in the same output line.
  8. Ttran102

Kalkwasser line clog

And what pump can I use to fit an ro fitting
  9. Ttran102

Kalkwasser line clog

To anyone who use kalkwasser reactor or stirrer do your line clog like every week or two? Every week I have to make sure my output line is clear or else there's a build up and end up clogging. Is there anyway I can get a t adapter and get a small pump to flush it out like once every hr or...
  10. Ttran102

ABC reagent

Does it hold calibration with your tank water Domenic? I tried all the calibration and for some reason it's still off by 0.5dkh with my Hanna. Might have to send icp test to see which one is more accurate Hanna or trident.
  11. Ttran102

waterbox dx 220

I've been using the kalk reactor but I use it for ph. For those coraline algae I think it's because since day 1 I keep my alkalinity steady at 8.5 Kh and I do water change 10% every week. And about the wrasses I check with the original owner and he said that pair just goes under the rocks so I...
  12. Ttran102

WTB Berghia nudibranch

Looking for some berghia nudibranch need 10 or more.
  13. Ttran102

waterbox dx 220

New addition to the tank 2 cheoti wrasses.
  14. Ttran102

Lighting opinions needed

is there a budget? if there isn't i say just sell your ai and get a radion xr15 or you can add more supplemental led or t5 to your light.
  15. Ttran102

Sold Tank Breakdown Sale - Complete Waterbox 130.4

im pretty sure its better you part out and it still adds up to 4k?
  16. Ttran102

Faster and easier: The brand new setup wizard for GHL devices!

hmm maybe time to get the ion director again and hopefully they fixed the probe to make it last longer.
  17. Ttran102

All Set Ecotech versa

Anyone have one lying around?
  18. Ttran102

Noisy overflow. I’m no plumber

Did you check for snails or fish in your over flow?
  19. Ttran102

Gone Neptune pm1 module

is this still available?
  20. Ttran102

Opinions on Sohal Tang

That's one of my dream fish to keep. If you have a 200g+ you might able to keep it with 3 other tangs you have. But when it gets bigger than the other tang he will be the boss in your tank. That's when you have to decide which tang gotta go .
Back