Search results

1. R

WTB Cheato

Looking for some cheato close to middleboro. Thank you.
  2. R

Tank cleaning

So I am enjoying my tank and cleaning it. Normaly I just use the spray vinegar on it and wait. But I was wondering if I could just fill the tank with a citric acid solution? And anyone done this? If so pros and cons?
  3. R

Gone Leathers leathers and more leathers

Selling all my leathers redoing the tank and overrun by leather. Pic 1 $25 Pic 2 $50 Pic 3 $100 Can frag any size you want price depending on size. Will discount if you want multiple peaces. Make offer if interested in all.
  4. R

Enjoying

So I was sitting her watching a new fish i put in yesterday and thinking I dont spend enough time just sitting in front of the tank enjoying as much as I use to. So just reading everyone to take some time and enjoy your tank
  5. R

Kessil question

So I have a Kessel h150 purple for my fudge went downstairs this moring and and the light is red not purple. Is ther a reason and is there anything I can do about it or is the light shot?
  6. R

Psa calibrate your refractometer

Just a friendly reminder to check the calibration on you refractometer. Noticed something was off in my tank everything was checking out fine. Seen a post on Facebook about someone saying there refractometer was off so I decided to check the calibration on mine and it was way off. Recalibrate...
  7. R

WTB Carpet anemone

looking for a nice carpet nem for new tank. Let me know what you got.
  8. R

Iso stand ideas

so starting a new project looking for some diy stand ideas let's see what has worked or hasn't
  9. R

Free Free io reef crystals

I have a brand new 50 gallon bag if io reef crystals. Recently switched salt brand. Pick up only middlboro. First come first serve.
  10. R

Gone Scopas tang

So I need to find a new home for my scopes tang my purple tang has been beating it up bad had to put him down in the fudge for now. So will need a little tlc but still healthy and eating had him for about a year no disease or anything.
  11. R

ph question

So my ph has been low dropping to 7.8 at night and maxing out around 7.9 during the day. Assumed it was just a lack of oxygen i tried opening the windows witch it helped jumped up to 8.2 during the day with the widows open. I ran a line outside for the skimmer. Witch its running 8 at night and...
  12. R

FS Few softies

need to thin out some of these some nice sized toadstools and devils finger 1- $10 2- $25 3-$20 and the devils finger I can cut some big peaces off price depends on how much you want. Always open for trades
  13. R

FS Fliter socks

so I ordered the wrong ones they are the 4×8 mesh socks. I have 10 brand new and 2 that are used i tred them out didn't like them. $4 eatch if you buy all of them will throw in the used ones too.
  14. R

WTT Fish food

if this belongs in the market place feel free to move. So I bought some food off another reefer in the group that made a batch of food from the brs recipe. My coral and fish love it. I am thinking of making a batch but its a lot of food. Was wondering if any one would be interested in going half...
  15. R

Cheto

Looking for some more cheto. Can trade some softies also if interested.
  16. R

Tang help/suggestions

So I resantly got a purple tang. I already have an established scopas tang In the tank. When the lights where off they were fine as soon as the lights came on the battle started the scopas wouldnt leave the purple tang alone. I did a minor reagraning of the rocks before I put him in didnt help...
  17. R

Free Toadstool devils finger frags

I have a bunch of todstool and devils finger frang floating around my tank offering them up other wise just going to dump them.
  18. R

Id please

I'm pretty sure it's a brittle starfish but just checking. I just found it in my sump.
  19. R

Id please

So I noticed this in my tank I assume it's some kinda clam hasn't moved since I noticed it a couple weeks ago. And yes there are a couple zoas growing on it and it is alive it does open and close
  20. R

Algea id

So I'm having this stringy algea issue wonder what it is doesnt seem to bad just gets stuck on my softys and aggravating them.
Back