Search results

1. I

WTB Clean Chaeto near Lowell or Southern NH

Are you close to the loop?
  2. I

WTB Clean Chaeto near Lowell or Southern NH

Hi all, looking for a clean chunk of chaeto to kick off the college reef fuge. I can meet in southern nh over the weekends if someone near manchester has some! Thanks :)
  3. I

FS Dragon Souls

Do you ever head towards love the reef or lowell? I'd love to buy a head
  4. I

help waspfish not eating and stiff

I've had this waspfish for many months now and was taking mysis fine. For the last few days it has gone stiff and randomly will get jumpy and move around but isn't taking food and will sit in one spot stiff/limp like this for hours.
  5. I

Plumbing help?

Sounds good, it threads all the way in but the other piece definitely threaded a bit tighter. From what I’ve learned in my classes at school, fluid mechanically speaking it shouldn’t cause a leak or anything. But I’ll be sure to use plenty of tape
  6. I

Plumbing help?

Let me show you a picture later to get your opinion. I’m curious
  7. I

Plumbing help?

I bought that piece at Home Depot you suggested and it fits perfectly! Might have to put that thread tape on it to be sure but it screws in all the way
  8. I

Plumbing help?

right, likewise all my return lines are 3/4" too. I know a good bit regarding the mechanics but am honestly clueless on plumbing parts lol
  9. I

Plumbing help?

perfect! thank you so much
  10. I

Plumbing help?

so will it be threaded on one side and barbed on the other? or just regular PVC outside
  11. I

Plumbing help?

ah perfect, you think they have those at home depot? Trying to get this thing filled the next few days and would rather not wait a week longer lol
  12. I

Plumbing help?

thoughts?
  13. I

Plumbing help?

Hi guys, first time doing my own plumbing on a used setup. So the current usa return pump I got w the setup has a fitting for a 3/4” ID tubing but my problem is at the bulkhead return nozzle. As you can see in the pics the tube doesn’t fit but I’m not sure what to do. If I get a bigger spigot...
  14. I

WTB 45-60 gallon tank

bump! still shopping around
  15. I

WTB 45-60 gallon tank

Yea that’s a bit too big, ty anyways :)
  16. I

WTB 45-60 gallon tank

bump
  17. I

WTB 45-60 gallon tank

whatre the dimensions?