Search results

1. P

Getting mushrooms off rock

Hello, My ecletus mushroom recently dropped a few babies. Does anyone have a trick getting these off the rock other than using bone cutters to cut chunks of the rock off?
  2. P

WTB Utter Chaos

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a small frag of utter chaos zoas. Willing to buy and I also have a frag of stargazer with 15 polyps I'd trade for it. I'm on the north shore.
  3. P

FS Zoas for sale or trade

I have some zoas for sale or trade for other zoas or towards mushrooms. 25 each for the ones on the end and 20 for the middle one. Pickup in Malden.
  4. P

WTT Zoas to Trade

I have a couple of zoa frags I'm looking to trade for other zoas. Please let me know if you're interested.
  5. P

Vacation Advice

Hi All, I'm going on vacation for a few weeks and am looking for any advice anyone has on keeping the tank running while on vacation. I have an auto feeder and ATO with a 12 gallon reservoir that I'm pretty confident won't run dry while I'm gone. I'm also planning on doing a water change before...
  6. P

Please Help Identify

Hi All, I noticed this peeking out from one of my acans this morning. Sorry for the poor image quality but does anyone know what it is? Should I be concerned?
  7. P

Cyano or Coralline?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can tell if this is cyano bacteria or corralline algae? Parameters are good. I tried to see if I could blast it off with a baster and it doesn't move. I havent introduced corraline to the tank other then it being on a few of my hermit crabs.
  8. P

New to Salt Water

Hello! I have had freshwater tanks in the past but just got my first salt water tank. It's a waterbox 20 with an ai prime light and an auto top off system. Its about a week old. (I don't have the lights on yet just for the picture). My question is how long before adding inverts? Should I put...
  9. P

Looking to start

Hello All! I am looking to get into the reef keeping realm. I currently have a 65 gallon I would like to use. Looking for anyone who's selling or getting rid of any rock, sand, skimmer or even a sump (still not decided on getting a sump or not). I have posted on here in the past but am taking my...
  10. P

New to saltwater

Hi All, I am new to this site and I have been thinking recently of getting into reef tanks. I have had freshwater tanks and currently have a 65g planted angelfish tank. I would like to get some advice on what equipment is best and what has been working for everyone. I have an empty 36g bowfront...
Back