Search results

1. GaryDN

FS Hammer and Frogspawn

I have about 30-40 heads of each for sale, BRS members $3 a head, non-members $4, Pick up in Lincoln, RI, or I can meet in the Lincoln area I will make a deal if someone wants multi-heads. you will need a container to hold these they are bigger and have a lot of sharps so bags will not work...
  2. GaryDN

coral id's

picked up some corals from selling their whole tank, so I took all that was left and just want to see confirm these thanks of the help! I will be selling some once I see what I want to keep #1 green coral #2 orange coral #3 #4 #5
  3. GaryDN

new camera pictures

picked up a new camera and decided to play
  4. GaryDN

Wanted to share my sump setup

before the pixs, I have a 90gal with a 50 gal sump. I created most of the sump myself. The issues I had was with a basement sump was heat in the winter and some cooling in the summer. We had put in a pellet stove to help keep the floor warm (that’s another story why it went in the basement)...
  5. GaryDN

Sad Tank Day

Yesterday was a sad day for us here, we have had saltwater (fish only 11 years n reef for 3 years) fish for the last 14 years. For the last 13 years we had the same mimic tang in both tanks. Yesterday he died, Goodbye you have been a good fishy
Back