Search results

1. Intheflesh

FS Dry rock, Zeovit reactor, and QT setup Salem NH

Hi guys - I apologize, a few people sent PMs to me and I never responded. I made this post right before we went on a vacation, and quite honestly forgot about the post when I got back. I haven't logged onto the site in a while, and was supricesed when I had a few PMs in my inbox. everything...
  2. Intheflesh

Added pic of the rock and qt setup The zeovit reactor hiding in the corner too. I suspect low interest on this one, but will gladly take close up photos for any interested party.
  3. Intheflesh

Hi Guys - Just doing a little cleaning up in my basement, and have the following items for sale: QT Set up (Used w/ copper) - 20 Gallon Long, Aqua Clear HOB filter, heater, "Brooklyn" style stand from Petco, various medications - $65 Vertex Zeovit 3L reactor - $200 Aquamaxx dry rock - never...
  4. Intheflesh

Innovative Marine 50 ext build

This staghorn has been growing like a weed. Three progression pics: March 16, April 14, and then today.
  5. Intheflesh

I was wondering if someone could help me fill in the blanks on this frag rack. I know that I ordered as PC rainbow, and Rommel Watermelon. I'm not sure which is which because neither look like pictures on the internet. (the two circled frags).
  6. Intheflesh

Some random top down shots while My pumps were off:
  7. Intheflesh

Cell pic for now. List starts at back left and goes left to right, back to front also, shout out to Adam for taking the time to label each bag with some good info:
  8. Intheflesh

Just received a KILLER battlebox from Battlecorals. The only one I requested was a bonfire (part of a grow out challenge, and a rianbow tenius. I received a lot of items that are not even listed on his website. 1. BC Bonfire 2. Set for Stun (not on site) 3. Pink Bubblegum Mille 4. BC Mr...
  9. Intheflesh

I bought a wild colony from jay's last week. First picture is during acclimation. Second is from this morning. Both are crappy cell phone pics, but boy this thing is going to be sweet.
  10. Intheflesh

New Fish and QT setup. Did about 2 weeks of observation, and making sure everyone was eating. I have started them on medicated mysis last week (Focus/General Cure). Last night I added a half dose of copper power, and on Thursday will add the second half dose. I will keep them in Copper...
  11. Intheflesh

So its been a while since my last update. I set this tank up almost a year ago, and I'm not going to lie, I had let is slip a little (lot) after setting it up. We had just moved into a new house, and there were a million projects to do (such is life). After dealing with some salinity and alk...
  12. Intheflesh

WTT WTT: XR30 pro gen 4 for a newer Apex

Per title, I have a spare gen 4 Pro and RMS lying around. Not really looking to sell it outright. Was testing the waters to see if anyone had a spare WiFi Apex (not the EL) that they would be will to trade for? I'm in the Salem NH area. Not really interested in other trades at the moment.
  13. Intheflesh

RO/DI waste line - Where to run?

Hi Guys, my plan was to FINALLY install my RO/DI system and mixing station in my basement. In my old house, I used to just run the waste water out the basement door when I was making water. In the new house, I want to make a more "permanent" solution. I am setting up the RO/DI in the...
  14. Intheflesh

How much is utter chaos worth

Seems overpriced at first. But after thinking about it: @mandarin says he charges $10pp This seems completely reasonable; I think we all agree. Retailers probably charge 50-100% more than hobbyists looking to trade. That puts retail at $15-20PP. (still see some online retailers at $45-50pp)...
  15. Intheflesh

BF says no to 100g upgrade

lol. We had an RSR350 in our townhouse, but it was really too big for the space we had. I now have an IM nuvo 50 ext, but now we have a bigger space. Been eyeballing the 100EXT or 112 lagoon.
  16. Intheflesh

BF says no to 100g upgrade

wife said to me today, and I quote: "i wish the fish tank were bigger."
  17. Intheflesh

Gone Red Sea Reefer 350

ended up buying a Skywatcher 72ED and star adventurer mount to get into astrophotography.
  18. Intheflesh

Gone Red Sea Reefer 350

Tank is sold and has been picked up
  19. Intheflesh

Gone Red Sea Reefer 350

responded to your PM
  20. Intheflesh

Gone Red Sea Reefer 350

73 gallons I believe is what red see advertises. 90 gallon total water volume with sump (gross volume)
Back