Search results

1. thereefkeeper

Gone Turn key 425XL Reefer break down all gotta go

NEW never seen water Pac Sun AC1 New 1200 plus the Stainless Valve 500 total roughly 1,700.00 https://www.reefdepot.be/en/calcium-reactors/107-pacific-sun-calcium-reactor-calcfeeder-pro-ac1.html I'll take 1K OBO
  2. thereefkeeper

Really is a steal trust me if I was moving across town I wouldn’t be selling any of it. Basically giving it away. Skimmer new is 1k at 1500 you get the sump and two red dragon pumps free.
  3. thereefkeeper

GHL Master kit no probes 600.00 obo
  4. thereefkeeper

Yea was a shame to see it go I'll do another one day I'm sure
  5. thereefkeeper

Skimmer is still available Euro reef / Reef Dynamics model best offer needs to go INS 300
  6. thereefkeeper

Old timers

What's up brother hope your well been a min.
  7. thereefkeeper

Theirs a place in Seakonk that sell them outside don't remember the name but they are sitting outside on Rt6 they have all sizes think these where like 250 each if I can remember correctly.
  8. thereefkeeper

I’ll take a best offer don’t be shy people
  9. thereefkeeper

Sump Dreambox Bubble King Sump, Skimmer and Two pumps 3,300.00 retail NEW PRICE 1500.00 http://royalexclusiv.com/Dreamboxen...ks-up-to-500-Liter-//-130-gal:::58_60_96.html Neo-Therm 99.00 https://saltwatertank.com/neo-therm-dual-heater-300-watt-cobalt-aquatics.html Control Equipment Orphec...
  10. thereefkeeper

Recommendations for a maintenance guy?

Thanks guys
  11. thereefkeeper

Recommendations for a maintenance guy?

I have been going back and forth to my place in Florida more and more and my tank is over my 21 year olds head. I’ve tried to sell it all and close it down but seems I may be better off hiring someone to come by once or twice a week. Is their a person or Company that someone can recommend? They...
  12. thereefkeeper

Gone Red Sea Reefer 425XL High End Setup.

Bump for this sale 12k takes it all Orphek lights have been updated to the v4 Full water change system and componets all go with it. I am not selling frags please don’t ask needs to go as a whole. current coral list ARC Blazing Wildfire Brads Jaw Dropper Cornbread Rose Pedal Cornbread...
  13. thereefkeeper

Old timers

YO Joe its Chad from NB been a min. Got any pics from the Meetings at my place I know Marco had some some years back. From New Bedford remember? I was around with Moe,Hiller Scavo and we made rock in a Kiddy pool outside I think that's the point Marco found his nitch LOL IN fact I thi nk it...
  14. thereefkeeper

I have it complete all new not set up I had a listing here for it so if you want it make an offer all media and valve all u need is a c02 tank
  15. thereefkeeper

Not selling frags as the post mentions I honestly have more to list than time to sit and type em out lol. Why I said if someone wants this as a whole they should see it just about every rare le out their great package as a whole the corals alone are worth asking price
  16. thereefkeeper

Found some more stuff and got a couple pics. I have another controllable Bubble king pump, also a few pics of the extra stuff found a gyro pump too. A bubble king reaction chamber 300.00 that fits in the dream box Paid 400.00 for the extra BK pump The valve for the co2 was 550.00 So another...
  17. thereefkeeper

Thanks Roger Haa I couldn't do that haa You all get the idea no Junk in this tank all FIRE!!!! Corals alone will pay for the whole thing easy this is a gift and I estimate Well over 25-30k in this tank or more that is if you can even get some of the contents.
  18. thereefkeeper

More Two guys corals Bleeding avengers and a Well
  19. thereefkeeper

The Holy Grail of Blastos I havent ever seen a more unique Blasto No price on these their pretty rare for sure and even better than this pic. Same with the holy Grail Torch I have a frag off this mother it's truly crazy
Back