Recommendations for a maintenance guy?

thereefkeeper

Non-member
I have been going back and forth to my place in Florida more and more and my tank is over my 21 year olds head. I’ve tried to sell it all and close it down but seems I may be better off hiring someone to come by once or twice a week. Is their a person or Company that someone can recommend? They would need to know A lil about SPS and GHL equipment. Anything that you guys or gals can recommend would be appreciated? I will be leaving for 3 months after Christmas so I’m really in need of Somone sooner rather than later.
Im
Located in Mattapoisett Mass

Thanks

I have been going back and forth to my place in Florida more and more and my tank is over my 21 year olds head. I’ve tried to sell it all and close it down but seems I may be better off hiring someone to come by once or twice a week. Is their a person or Company that someone can recommend? They would need to know A lil about SPS and GHL equipment. Anything that you guys or gals can recommend would be appreciated? I will be leaving for 3 months after Christmas so I’m really in need of Somone sooner rather than later.
Im
Located in Mattapoisett Mass

Thanks
Reach out to @OSA I’m sure they can help you out if not recommend someone

Back