Search results

1. gobie1313

WTT Large stalks of leather tree for trade

Open to all trades Need to trim back this giant branching leather. Taunton Evenings work best Bruce
  2. gobie1313

Free Free 125 gal tank and stand taunton

Gauging interest I’m replacing my current tank . Free 125 gal 18”x72”. 18” high tank With stand and canopy . This tank is about 25 years old The tank has a very small area on top in the middle that has some salt creep . I suspect it might be leaking at the top seam 3inch area. Would make a...
  3. gobie1313

Looking for aquarium companies to set up new tank

I have an existing 125 reef about 25 years old. Starting to see some moisture at one of the seams. Thinking bout replacing this old tank with a new one. I will supply the new tank , but a need company to transfer all the existing fish and rock to new tank and set it up . I know this will be...
  4. gobie1313

Free Chaeto

Time to trim the chaeto I’m around tonite and tomm night. Taunton Bruce 617-365-8611
  5. gobie1313

WTB Anenome wanted -red or rainbow med to large

Must be nearby taunton text bruce 617-365-8611
  6. gobie1313

WTB Chaeto

Anyone have any chaeto to sell Preferably within 30min of taunton ma You can text me 617-365-8611 Bruce
  7. gobie1313

WTB Wtb mushrooms

My softies got wiped out due to a tank crash. Looking to stock up on basic shrooms and palays. Not ready for highend shrooms yet. Must be close to taunton. Feel free to text me directly Bruce 617-365-8611 Ty
  8. gobie1313

Sold Dog face puffer

Healthy eats dry pellets and frozen. Has not bothered snails or corals. Just doesn’t fit into my collection, he was an impulse Purchase . Asking $75 paid $100 Will need help catching him. ( should be easy, I feed him by tongs.) Taunton Bruce
  9. gobie1313

Dog face puffer

I made a impulse buy today , and am having 2nd thoughts . Is my cleanup crew in danger of being wiped out by a dog face puffer. Anyone else have experience ?
  10. gobie1313

Please help identify

I have this monster of a colony that keeps expanding . Can someone tell me the name of this coral ?
  11. gobie1313

Hair algae on my fluval

Can’t figure this out . one of my fluval 300 has Hair algae growing on it. Well established tank over 10 years with no other algae issue . I have a total of 6 fluval and only 1 keeps growing algae on it( long hair algae . It’s a 125 reef tank With 2 fuge tanks with chaeto. I do a 25 gal water...
  12. gobie1313

Water leak sensors

Anyone have any recommendations for water leak sensor systems? I purchased the pikkey WiFi sensor and was not able to get synced on line . Amazon tech help wasn’t able too also. I returned the kit. Can anyone recommend a system that connects to cell phone or easy to get it synced with WiFi . Ps...
  13. gobie1313

Nitrates

My tank is well established over 10 years 125 gal moslty softies 10 fish in total . I Use Red Sea salt. All of a sudden my 3 large patches of green star polyps closed up. I don’t test my water too often ( I know stupid) But I don’t keep high end corals. I noticed my protein skimmer was putting...
  14. gobie1313

Paper clip dropped in tank

Too my stupidity I was trying to get an impeller moving that was stuck . I was using a small paper clip and accidentally dropped into the rock work. It cannot be retrieved, I don’t even know where to begin to look. It’s a 125 reef with mostly leathers, Shrooms, plays . Nothing high end...
  15. gobie1313

Identification ?

I’m always finding something new in my tank that I can’t id. It’s clear plant like only growing in one area. I don’t think it’s algae . Anyone ideas? It’s confined to one small section growing on an old bleached out coral
  16. gobie1313

identifucation?

Identification please Is this a “bounce mushroom”
  17. gobie1313

Free Free chaeto Taunton

Time to trim the chaeto. Send pm if anyone needs some.
  18. gobie1313

Mini feather dusters

Friend or foe? They are coming out of the bottom of my one corals ( don’t remember the name it’s purplish And if u break it off it’s blue inside.) They are mainly just coming out from underneath. They are kind of cool Just hope they don’t fight for space with my corals? Do they sting neighbors?
  19. gobie1313

Identification please

I bought a frag couple years ago and it totally disintegrated. Now all of a sudden it’s decided come back. I have no idea what it is. Love when things come back. Is it a coral ?
Back