Search results

1. M

Free 75 drilled tank and basement stand

Must be gone by tomorrow morning early, or we have to bring to the dump, nothing wrong with it, but moving and can’t take it.. sad to have it go to waste! 603-721-6733 text if you want it and are coming and I’ll give the address goffstown NH
  2. M

WTB Live RED or PURPLE rock

Thanks frank, we do have some great rock
  3. M

FS Livestock and rock for sale due to moving

Yes you can shoot a text to 6037216733
  4. M

FS Livestock and rock for sale due to moving

moving and don’t want to loose the livestock in the move due to moving cross country... all livestock been in the tank for more than a few months, everything eats Purple tang a few inches had for a few months $150 Med hippo tang got quarter sized and tiny, now it’s a few inches $50 Two clowns...
  5. M

Sold Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt- New 200 gallon

If you were closer I’d definitely take it, do you ever come north some? I’m in NH and your about 2 hours south of me..
  6. M

Buying a breeding pair of clownfish

Does anyone know where to get a breeding pair of clownfish or a pair that wouldn't be tiny?
  7. M

FS Rainbow nems

Where are you located? Interested!
  8. M

Sold SPS pack

PM’d you
  9. M

WTB acans

Looking for colorful Acan frags, rainbows etc. near Manchester NH or within 45 minutes drive
  10. M

Question

thanks guys, I picked up some ceramic tiles! We'll see how it goes.. ;)
  11. M

Question

What do I use in the saltwater as far as clay or tile pots? I am reading more than one thing, and find that I am not sure if clay or cement etc tiles are okay. I want to pick up tiles and or tiny pots as two different pairs of my clowns are breeding and I want to be able to remove the eggs...
  12. M

Achilles Tang Question

Thank you, I agree with that, glad to hear your brother has had one for more than a year!
  13. M

Achilles Tang Question

Thanks, I have been doing some research, and thinking it would take a lot of variety in there natural diet, and have read some other forums about people keeping them, just wondering of anyone else had some local experience.
  14. M

Achilles Tang Question

Can anyone chime in on how long you have been able to keep an Achilles Tang, am questioning there ability to thrive in an aquarium. We were looking into adding one but don't want to waste the money or buy a fish that will just die in captivity.
  15. M

Help with skimmer

I've adjusted it to closed, and now have a air reduce valve on the the air line, its helping, I will let me skim that way and dump a few more times and hopefully can work slowly to opening the air valve completely then removing it..
  16. M

Help with skimmer

17. M

Help with skimmer

reef dynamics skimmer.. apparently they are out of business and so now I have no clue
Back