Search results

1. B

Ecotech Versa Replacement Tubing Alternative

What kind of tubing are people using to replace the Ecotech Versa tubing? Almost $20 and replacing every couple of months is getting crazy.
  2. B

Gone Godzilla Yuma

- $250 local pickup. - Also $250+ shipping. - Have 3 nickel size available. - Also have larger ones if interested. - PM me if interested. - Mom NFS.
  3. B

Gone Kryponite Candycane

$25 WYSIWYG
  4. B

Gone Cheato

$10 for standard sandwich bag full. I can also ship as an option.
  5. B

Gone WYSIWYG and cut to order corals

Teal Candycane- $1 per polyp Bird of Paradise colony- $40 Armor of God Palyps- $3 per polyp Sunny D’s- $3 per polyp LIan Clove polyps- $2 per polyp Hammer - $10 each Kryponite Candy Cane- $4 per head Blasto Merletti- $1 per polyp Striped Candycane- $1 per polyp Rastas- $2 per polyp Potato Chip...
  6. B

Sold Miami Hurricane Chalice

WYSIWYG $50 OBO
  7. B

Gone Godzilla Yuma

Approx. Quarter size $200 OBO. Only have 1 available.
  8. B

Paddlefin Wrasse

Purchased one and currently in qt. My fault for not doing my homework on this fish. The temperament of this fish is listed as aggressive on several websites. Can anyone tell me there experience with one or with someone they know that had one? The one I purchased is still in juvenile stage...
  9. B

Gone Rastas

5 polyp frag $20
  10. B

Sold Godzilla Yuma

Limited Quantity $250(large) $125(small). Pictures don’t do these guys justice.
  11. B

Sold Blasto Merletti

All 3 small colonies are approx. 20 heads each. $20 per frag.
  12. B

Gone Rhodactis Mushroom Rock

About 20 Mushrooms on this rock. $50
  13. B

Gone Blasto Merletti $2 per polyp

I have several frags of Blasto Merletti. $2 per polyp.
  14. B

Gone Hammer, Blastos, Potato Chip, Rhodactis Mushrooms, Gobstoppers, Rastas, Sunny Ds

5 headed colony of hammer $50 SOLD Hammer- $10 per head (i can cut from 1 to 20 heads) Blasto Merletti- $4 per head Potato chip- $15 Gobstoppers- 5 polyps $20 Rastas- 5 polyps $20 Sunny Ds- 5 polyps $20 Orange and Teal Mushrooms $75 for left or right side (2 different rocks close to each...
  15. B

Gone Teal Candycane small colony

15 heads $30
  16. B

Pest invasion I.D

My friend sent me this photo and is having trouble figuring out with this is. He said his whole sand bed is literally brown with probably millions of these guys. They are extremely tiny and this is a zoomed pic with a magnify glass. You notice they have a white dot in the middle and are oval...
  17. B

Radion coral lab setting help!

I have a custom 120 tank (72x24x16). I have 3 radion gen 3s (not pros). I have mainly LPS corals. What percentage would they be happy with on the coral lab setting?
  18. B

Issues with RO unit

Hi everyone, I'm in some desperate need of help here. I've had a RO unit for a long time, however, I've recently moved and I'm on a well. My incoming TDS is about 650. The thing that is really confusing me is the drain water coming out of my RO drain line is 1000. After membrane I'm getting...
  19. B

How to post pics from a Mac?

I have a Mac computer and have never been able to figure out how to post pics. Can someone please explain to me how to upload pics on here? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
  20. B

Anyone order the JBJ Unibody LED yet?

Wondering if anyone bit the bullet yet and ordered one.
Back