How to post pics from a Mac?

Brady

Non-member
I have a Mac computer and have never been able to figure out how to post pics. Can someone please explain to me how to upload pics on here? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

There's probably a simpler way, but this is how I do it from my mac;

Open Iphoto, select your pic.
File > Export > select quality and size > Export button > Name the pic, select "desktop" > OK >

Back on the forum.... Post reply > Go advanced > Manage attachments > Add files > Select files > Select your file from the desktop list (select desktop if it doesn't come up that way automatically) > upload file. (if you get a error message the pic is too big and you need to go back to step # and make it smaller and or reduce quality) > hit submit reply

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
NP. try posting a pic in this thread. LMK if you have any trouble. It's a lot of steps, but actually really easy once you get used to the process.

This is how I do it. (1)Open image with normal mac preview. (2) Click on tools, (3) adjust size by randomly selecting a width small enough to get the size to under 100KB (I think that's max size I might be wrong). (4)Click go advanced, (5)click manage attachments, (6)click add files, (7)image should be in attachments (8)click insert inline. (9)Done. Here are the images in order of how I do it.
(1)
A1preview.JPG
(2)
A2adjustsize.JPG
(3)
A3sizeadjusting.JPG
(4)
A4Goadvanced.JPG
(5)
A5manageattachments.JPG
(6)
A6Addfiles.JPG